MIKKAR Abyssinians - Stud Terms
In common with other owners of stud cats, we have terms and conditions that you must agree to
in order to bring a cat in to stud. The agreement that you sign will contain the following points:-
In return, you must undertake to:-
- House your queen in safe and pleasant surroundings for the duration of her stay.
- Provide you with a copy of the stud's pedigree certificate.
- Provide you with a certificate of mating that meets the requirements of the GCCF.
- Seek prompt veterinary attention if the queen is unwell, all reasonable costs to be reimbursed by you.
- Provide one free re-mating if the original mating does not result in conception.
- Allow you to sell the offspring, with one exception; male kittens may not be sold for stud purposes
without our written permission.
- Try to help you to find suitable buyers for your kittens.
- Ensure that the queen is healthy when you bring her in to stud.
- Agree not to sell any male offspring for breeding, without our written permission.
- Register all of the offspring with the GCCF.
- Conform with any other specific conditions that we may write into your contract.